Anyone wondering what RN jobs Phoenix has to offer may want to consider working for one of the top hospitals in the area. Visit http://nursingjob.abrazohealth.com for more openings.
U.S. News & World Report recently released its list of the Best Hospitals for 2011. This year hospitals were ranked in each of the nation's 52 largest metropolitan areas. In the Phoenix area - which also includes Glendale, Scottsdale, and Mesa Arizona jobs (Click here) - 15 of the city's 48 hospitals are considered to be top-ranking.
Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, which was ranked first in Phoenix, also was ranked nationally for six different specialties. Mayo Clinic Hospital was ranked nationally for four specialties, while St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center was ranked for one specialty.
The best hospitals in the Phoenix area include:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center
- Sun Health Boswell Hospital
The list was compiled by ordering hospitals based on the number of nationally ranked specialties and then by the number of other specialties that are among the top 25 percent nationally. That means nationally-ranked hospitals automatically performed better than others.