Secrets of the Job Hunt

Jobs

Monday, February 19, 2007

Personal Marketing Tool: 15secondpitch.com

Here's a very interesting tool I just discovered. It's called 15secondpitch.com.
According to their site it is;

  • A tool to help you discover who you are and what you really want
  • A way to focus your thinking on what is most important
  • A great introduction and conversation starter
  • A way to organize the thinking process for any new venture
  • An effective multi-channel personal marketing tool to communicate consistently via email, on the telephone, in person, or on your business cards.
Looks like a good way to come up with a USP for yourself.

1 comment:

Laura Allen
15SecondPitch
said...

C.M.
Thanks so much for featuring 15SecondPitch!! We really appreciate it!! I'd like to offer one of your readers a free 90 minute pitch session with me, where we can work on their pitch together. Feel free to run a contest or just choose whomever you'd like. We came up with the idea for 15SecondPitch after 9/11 when the economy was so bleak. Things are much better now, however, it can still be a major source of stress to be in need of a job. I always want to give back when I can, because I know what it's like not to know where that next paycheck is coming from. Thanks again! I look forward to learning more about what you do.
:) laura allen co-founder 15SecondPitch.com