Secrets of the Job Hunt

Jobs

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Exploring the world of career professionals

I'll be leaving shortly to cover my first ever conference as a member of the blogosphere. Tonight I'll be in Orlando Florida where I'll be attending a conference of career coaches and resume writers run by Career Directors International.

I'll even be doing my first ever podcast!

While there I''ll be talking with some well known career professionals such as Louise Kursmark and covering each and every session chock full of job hunting tips and tricks;

Some of the sessions will focus on;

* Personal branding and blogging
* Career research
* Networking strategies
* Interviewing techniques
* New trends in Resume Writing

So stay tuned thursday, friday and early next week for some more secrets of the job hunt!

No comments: