PPC Specialist Job
Cheezhead is looking for a pay-per-click/PPC specialist in Northeast Ohio to oversee PPC strategies - including Google, Yahoo!, MSN, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Indeed and Simply Hired - for its clients across the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute and optimize online marketing strategies for paid search. Manage budgets, analyze keyword costs, and processes for maximizing ROI. Test and optimize keyword bids, ad copy and optimize landing pages. Conduct competitive research and make recommendations on keyword selection. Maintain a database of keywords, categories, and campaigns.
- Manage tracking, reporting and analysis of PPC marketing campaigns. Summarize metrics, provide actionable feedback, and drive direction based upon data.
- Constantly evaluate campaigns.
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices. Monitor market price changes, market trends, research online and offline advertising channels, promotional programs and events.
- Work with the management team to make recommendations and manage the testing of website changes and enhancements related to usability, functions/features, and custom interface, that directly impact consumer download and purchase behavior.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field.
- 3-5 years of consumer marketing experience, including online campaign management; experience in software marketing preferred. Prior experience with search marketing required.
- Should be detail-oriented, have excellent organizational abilities, and be capable of handling multiple projects and campaigns.
- Ability to think strategically while managing details.
- Must be creative, adaptive and achievement-oriented.
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and learn new skills.
- Proficient with basic computer programs.