Are you a PHP developer looking to join an exciting Cleveland-area dotcom with tons of potential, a friendly work-life balance and plenty of room for creativity? Then look no further.
The primary job responsibility for our new developer is to provide PHP programming and functionality for a wide variety of consumer-related Web sites, such as blogs and search engines, and web-based applications. Developers are challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and innovative ways.
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience building real online applications in a LAMP environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one. You will be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization. Successful candidates will be willing to share opinions and insights with business leaders on a regular basis in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
This is the great opportunity for LAMP Developers looking to play a key role in creating enabling technology for a successful online marketing company and destination Web site.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or commensurate work experience
- 2+ years of PHP and MySQL development
- Prior experience with APIs, Wordpress/Blogger, Web design, SEO and building search engines
- Prior experience with mobile solutions - WAP, SMS, MMS, Bluecasting, Mobisodes/Video, applications (iPhone, Android)
- Ability to translate business requirements into system design
- Ability to partner and work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong debugging skills and the ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code
Please include salary requirements with resume and examples of work.
Send materials to resume[at]cheezhead.com with Subject: PHP Developer
For more information about us, please visit www.cheezhead.com.