Secrets of the Job Hunt

Jobs

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Back in the Hunt

Well, I made it through a week of Disney World. I think I need a vacation from my vacation. Much of the trip was "planned" by the Mrs. and she basically scheduled each day from what park we'd be going to, to where we'd eat for dinner. At times it was exhausting, especially after lugging around my 4 yr old.

But the pool at the hotel made up for the exhaustion and a good time was had by all.

Here are some of my favorites from the week;

Coolest transport: the Friendship boats that shuttled us back and forth among parks and resorts. Boating is very relaxing.

Favorite Show: the Hall of Presidents. Where else can you see 43 presidents in one room?

Most Stomach Churning Ride: Everest Expedition, the new roller coaster at Animal Kingdom. I got to meet the Yeti!

Favorite Ride: the Wild Safari at Animal Kingdom.

So now, with a recharged battery, I am am back in the hunt for all things job search. What new sites will I uncover? What new tactics will I share?

Ah, the smell of the hunt...

Lets roll.

No comments: