Secrets of the Job Hunt

Jobs

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Return of the Animated Video Resume Guy

Remember this resume gem? Well Rich Hecker is back with a brand new site, RichHecker.com. According to an email I just got from him its an attempt to "relaunch my career in online media after a few years out of it."

It really showcases his talents and he's even got a blog. This is without a doubt one of the most creative efforts I've seen on the part of a job seeker to stand out.

According to Rich "when it comes to telling people in my industry what i'm up to or showing it to new business partners to see who i am, everyone loves it and raves about it. I didn't build the site so much to get a job but more so to show people who i am and to wow potential clients and partners"

Good luck Rich, you're a job seeker who 'gets it'.

No comments: