On monday I'll be publishing a podcast interview with Jason Alba of JibberJobber. But I wanted to announce something he and CollegeRecruiter.com are sponsoring that will be of great benefit to job seekers everywhere. And its FREE!
Free Spring Teleconference Series
You're probably always wondering:
- What kind of job should I look for?
- How do I find that job?
- What's the best way to start my new job on the right foot?
Two of the best recruiting and career development websites have teamed up to provide you quick, easy-to-understand and free advice. Steven Rothberg, President of CollegeRecruiter.com and Jason Alba, Founder of JibberJobber will sponsor a teleconference series featuring Susan Strayer, former corporate HR professional, recruiter, career coach and author of The Right Job, Right Now: The Complete Toolkit For Finding Your Perfect Career. The series is designed to reach out to job seekers during the spring job search season.
The Spring Career Teleconference Series is completely free to any and all job-seekers and will feature Susan covering the most important, burning issues for any job seeker:
"Help! I still don't know what kind of career I want."
- Monday, February 12 at 8:00 p.m. EST (7:00 p.m. CT, 5:00 p.m. PT) or Wednesday, February 28 at 8:00 p.m. EST (7:00 p.m. CT, 5:00 p.m. PT)
"How do I start my job or internship search?"
- Wednesday, March 14 at 8:00 p.m. EST (7:00 p.m. CT, 5:00 p.m. PT) or Monday, March 26 at 8:00 p.m. EST (7:00 p.m. CT, 5:00 p.m. PT)
"How do I prepare to start my new job or internship?"
- Monday, April 9 at 8:00 p.m. EST (7:00 p.m. CT, 5:00 p.m. PT) or Wednesday, April 25 at 8:00 p.m. EST (7:00 p.m. CT, 5:00 p.m. PT)
Registration for job-seekers is easy and free!
Visit: http://www.jibberjobber.com/teleseminar/ to register and submit your job-seeking questions or concerns ahead of time. Each interactive teleconference will last 45 minutes and will break for live questions as well.
We'd love to have you on the call! Space is limited so register today.