Secrets of the Job Hunt

Jobs

Monday, January 22, 2007

The CHIMBY Widget for Webmasters

I've been pleasantly surprised with the success of CHIMBY, my career advice search engine. Last month it received a record number of visitors (6,239) and the responses and emails I've been getting have been very positive. Today I'm announcing a new way to share CHIMBY across the web.

It's called the CHIMBY Widget. By cutting and pasting the code below anyone with a website or blog can add CHIMBY as a career resource. Grab the code.


I'm also offering privately branded versions of CHIMBY for other job boards or career sites and even college career centers. Check out this version for PACE University or this version on a job board.

Site owners should contact me for privately branded versions: "info at chimby.com "

No comments: