o get the hiring manager's contact information, you can:
- use search engines to query specific companies for their leadership roster;
- search company Web site for management information (i.e., type in human resource manager, director or manager using the company web site search engine);
- conduct an electronic search of business papers, trade journals and company white papers for key contact information;
- call the company directly and ask the operator or department secretary for the names of department heads;
- use your network (i.e. LinkedIn.com) to access insider information on leadership comings and goings.
Being resourceful is a key ingredient in any successful job search.